Are you enthusiastic about being at the forefront of product innovation and contributing to user-centric digital solutions? 🌟 Joining Bontouch means collaborating with top-tier partners to fulfill our mission of creating the world's greatest apps. 📲 If you thrive on integrating user needs with cutting-edge technology in a dynamic, team-focused environment, Bontouch could be your next inspiring workplace! 🚀
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
At Bontouch, we work based on one simple but ambitious principle: to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. Currently, we work with partners such as Swish, PostNord, SJ, SEB, among many others, to build highly useful, beautiful-looking mobile and web apps that make life easier for millions of users in the real world.
During summer 2023, we joined forces with Denmark’s leading app agency Shape as well as Waterland Private Equity with the goal to create the leading digital product agency worldwide.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In your role as Support Lead, you will work closely with two other team members, playing a crucial role in building and advancing the support function between our organization and partners. Positioned between the 2nd and 3rd lines of support, you will engage with all our partner projects, collaborating with in-house teams on various support cases. 🤩
More specifically, you will:
- Enhance and establish support processes with new and existing partners.
- Foster continuous collaboration with product teams and customers to identify needs and areas for improvement.
- Lead and organize the Support team's efforts for product support.
- Respond to and follow up on support cases, handling troubleshooting, documentation, etc.
- Manage user reviews, responding to them, and overseeing accounts for customers.
- Stay updated on and communicate major updates regarding Apple/Google guidelines.
WHO YOU ARE
Are you ready to make this role your own? 🙌 We believe you might feel at home with us if you:
- Enjoy helping others and have a service-minded approach.
- Have a collaborative spirit, always eager to lend a hand and dive into new challenges, believing that the best work is done together.
- Gladly take responsibility to help create new structured processes for the support function and drive change.
- Likely have previous experience in customer service, preferably in a business-to-business context.
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and Swedish.
WHAT YOU GET
- A beautiful office in the heart of Stockholm, a hybrid-remote work setup, flexible working hours, as well as some other pretty neat benefits like a generous wellness grant, top-up on your parental leave, occupational pension, and much more. ✨
- A culture of sharing. We have Friday demos, Wednesday lunch-and-learn, conceptathons, and team camps. We host an internal conference with all of our studios once a year – every time in a different part of the world. 🗺️
- A flexible environment where you get to explore and create your role based on your passion.
Are you curious about our benefits and what it is like to work with us? Read about us here 👈
🕵🏻 Psychometric assessment - Personality & Logics test
We can't wait to get to know you better! We want to evaluate your potential based on your skills and abilities, rather than any other factors. Psychometric assessments have a proven track record of providing a more objective view of candidates, helping us maintain that fairness.
👥 Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
With the psychometric assessment as our starting point, we will delve into your skills, previous experiences, and who you are as a person.
🎬 Case Assignment
During the case assessment, we will look at your skills related to the role, and you’ll get to meet some of your potential future co-workers.
🎯 Finale meeting
Finale meeting where you get to know your future manager and talk more about the role.
At Bontouch, we work based on one simple but ambitious principle: to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. To have the greatest impact on users all over the world, we partner up with our favorite companies to create highly useful, beautiful-looking, visionary mobile and web apps that make life easier for millions of users in the real world. We work with partners such as Swish, PostNord, SJ, SEB, among many others. We offer our partners a unique long-term engagement model where we provide all the skills required for modern digital product development including strategy, design, development, testing, and maintenance.
What is the secret of our success? We are a team, we work together, learn from each other, and trust in each other. For us, collaboration, knowledge exchange, our diverse backgrounds, and shared passion for creating the best possible digital products are our winning combination. We work together in-house in our Bontouch studios to ensure that we deliver products of the highest quality with the end user in focus.
Bontouch is the leading app agency in Sweden and has together with leading agency in Denmark (Shape) joined forces with Waterland Private Equity in 2023 with a joint ambition to create the leading digital product agency worldwide. Today the group consists of more than 400 employees across offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Zurich, New York, London, Åre, Östersund and Kalmar. The group will continue to grow organically while pursuing international expansion through acquisitions of digital product agencies that have achieved a leading position in their respective markets by delivering best-in-class mobile apps.