Are you a final-year master's student in search of your thesis project?
At Bontouch, we're developing and creating digital experiences for iconic brands. Join us for a transformative research experience at the forefront of mobile and digital product development. Dive into real-world projects and make your mark in digital product innovation.
When posting content on a social media platform, users often tag it with relevant categories, enhancing the overall user experience. However, manually tagging content can be a cumbersome task, and users tend to select from a limited set of available tags. We are exploring ways to improve this process by suggesting relevant tags to users based on the content they upload. This not only enhances the user experience but also benefits the community by making it easier to find specific content. Additionally, this technology can be applied to improve search functionality, especially when users haven't tagged their content properly. Furthermore, automating this process could reduce the manual work performed by our moderation team, which currently curates the list of available tags.
- Look into how we can identify topics from the image that is being uploaded. Maybe by training on the data we have already
- Identify data points needed for accurate predictions. E.g. do the vibes need to be extended with metadata?
- Can there be a feedback loop for how topics are applied and trained over time?
- Make sure it is quick enough to be actually used. Could this be done on the app side?
This thesis project may suit you if…
- Have the opportunity to work from any of our offices: Stockholm, Åre/Östersund, or Kalmar.
- You have an interest in mobile development or digital products.
- You are interested in AI/ML.
- Interested in image detection, classification, and labeling.
Our Interview Process
- Interview with our recruiter, Pontus.
- Case assignment.
- Case presentation with two of our developers.
- Final meeting.
Start your journey with us today.