Are you a final-year master's student in search of your thesis project?
At Bontouch, we're developing and creating digital experiences for iconic brands. Join us for a transformative research experience at the forefront of mobile and digital product development. Dive into real-world projects and make your mark in digital product innovation.
In this thesis project, you will examine the WebGPU API and do a performance evaluation. A comparison could be made with WebGL regarding performance, feature parity, ease of use, etc. The project could involve converting an existing WebGL application into WebGPU. Another approach could involve implementing a suite of benchmarks for evaluating WebGPU. The thesis could focus either on computer graphics or general-purpose GPU computing.
The direction of the thesis is up to you, but you will receive support and assistance from the engineers at Bontouch, as well as resources that might be required, such as a powerful GPU to run benchmarks on.
This thesis project may suit you if...
- Have the opportunity to work from any of our offices: Stockholm, Åre/Östersund, or Kalmar.
- You have an interest in mobile development or digital products.
- You are interested in computer graphics or general-purpose GPU programming
- You don’t mind trailblazing with new APIs and are passionate about learning new things.
- You are interested in web technologies.
Our Interview Process
- Interview with our recruiter, Pontus.
- Case assignment.
- Case presentation with two of our developers.
- Final meeting.
Start your journey with us today.