Join Bontouch as the Technical Business Lead for Aftermarket Services and lead our mission to create world-class apps with top brands and millions of users. Are you a creative problem solver with a track record in digital product launches and aftermarket services with tech-savvy communication skills?
Then you'll thrive in our diverse and supportive environment. Collaborate with passionate product teams, shape product strategies and develop the business model of our products aftermarket services.
Join us at Bontouch, where we make a real impact on users worldwide.
Who we are
At Bontouch, we work based on one simple but ambitious principle: to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. To have the greatest impact on users all over the world, we partner up with our favorite companies to create highly useful, beautiful-looking, visionary mobile and web apps that make life easier for millions of users in the real world. We work with partners such as Swish, PostNord, SJ, SEB, among many others. We offer our partners a unique long-term engagement model where we provide all the skills required for modern digital product development including strategy, design, development, testing, and maintenance.
What is the secret of our success? We are a team, we work together, learn from each other, and trust in each other. For us, collaboration, knowledge exchange, our diverse backgrounds, and shared passion for creating the best possible digital products are our winning combination. We work together in-house in our Bontouch studios to ensure that we deliver products of the highest quality with the end user in focus.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Technical Business Lead for Aftermarket Services to help us in our continuing mission to deliver world-class apps together with our partners.
Currently the team consists of three developer support engineers, with many more in the organization helping out on delivering the best aftermarket experience.
This job requires a combination of business development, creativity, and experience in planning and developing aftermarket services to, in the long run, grow active users and make them even more satisfied.
Establish, anchor, and evangelize the business model of the aftermarket services towards our partners, the function we internally call Governance.
- Bring business needs, market opportunities, user desires, and technology together in an ambitious product strategy and actionable tactics
- Work with the sales team to bring new aftermarket services to our existing- as well as our potential partners.
- Be a team player, working with passionate product teams, partners, and tech evangelists like you.
A strong personality and great communication, problem solving and creative skills.
- Been a part of launching successful digital products as a CPO, PO, PM, or whichever-P-you-want-to-call-it.
- The ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Experience in planning and developing aftermarket services and adhering to best practices.
- Strong English and Swedish written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate your well-known technical skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Why we think you'll enjoy working here
You will have the possibility of working with a variety of popular apps across different industries with a huge number of actual users. In this position, you’ll not only focus on how to get more active users but also how to make them even more satisfied.
- You will be working with passionate developers, designers, team- and product leads, and QA specialists, ready to help out where you’re needed the most.
- You can be yourself - we encourage you to follow and share your other passions. Some of us are DJs, some love knitting, others play in a band, run marathons, or go skiing together.
- We have everything you need to make you feel safe, like pension benefits, parental leave top-up, health insurance, and a great wellness grant. Read about some of our benefits here 👈