Are you a Backend/Cloud Developer with a passion for digital products and modern cloud practices? At Bontouch, we believe that great apps require smart, performant, solid and secure backends.
We work with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, and we're always exploring to new technologies. That's why we're looking for problem-solvers who love to learn and can thrive in a dynamic environment.
As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to deliver cloud-based backends at a global scale. If you have experience in backend/cloud engineering and are excited about creating truly meaningful digital products, we encourage you to apply with your resume.
Join us and be a part of a team that's dedicated to building high-quality, innovative solutions!
- Collaborate with a diverse team of passionate colleagues to create cloud solutions supporting native mobile apps used by millions of people worldwide
- Design, develop, and deliver cloud solutions at a global scale, ranging from lambda functions to real-time collaboration platforms
- Mentor and assist colleagues by sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Guide clients and teams in leveraging the full potential of the cloud to make the biggest possible impact
- Work with team members to devise technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Deliver high-quality, well-architected, and well-tested code that is clean and easy to understand
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in backend/cloud engineering
- Extensive experience with at least one object oriented language such as Kotlin, TypeScript, Java or C#
- Extensive experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Platform
- Experience in setting up and delivering new projects, including security, maintenance, monitoring, and modern development principles
- A structured and test-driven approach to delivering quality code
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A combination of creativity and forward-thinking with a structured approach to breaking down large features into manageable pieces
- A passion for programming and learning new concepts and tools
- Competence area
- Cloud (Backend)
- Stockholm, Åre, Östersund
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
You'll meet all kinds of people here.
We are dedicated to creating an environment where outstanding products can grow, and where outstanding people want to work. The first step toward building products for everyone is to make room for everyone. You'll probably find a lot of likeminded friends here and the opportunities to learn from others are plentiful.
We serve clients in North America, Europe and Asia from five studios in Sweden, London and New York. The products we help create are used by more than 50 million people in 196 countries. Read about our products at bontouch.com
Loading application form
Already working at Bontouch?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.