We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team Culture & Admin as an Office Coordinator for our Östersund/Åre studio.
For us at Bontouch, our employees are the most valuable assets. We not only deliver the best products and apps, we also want to create the best workplace possible where people can be themselves and thrive.
The studio consists of two offices. Our Östersund office is the bigger one and is located in the city center at Gomorron community offices. In Åre we have a small office at HouseB. This role will cover both offices, with the support from and in close collaboration with the team in Stockholm and Kalmar. You will mainly spend your time in Östersund.
What you will do
We want you to take ownership of the office in Östersund as if it were your own home. It could be anything from making sure the fridge is filled to making the people who come there feel welcome and happy. You will also be in charge of vendor relationships and administrative tasks connected to the office spaces.
You will work closely with our studio manager and with different tasks connected to growing a small studio bigger. Today we are +20 people and our plan is to grow.
A part of the role is to plan and execute internal and external events.
We are in search of a new office space and therefore you will also play an important role in managing the move from start to finish. Ensuring that all aspects of the process are efficiently handled and that the move is completed on time and within budget. This is a project that will take place during this year and you will handle it with the support of the Management team.
Who you are
- You need to have some years of relevant experience, but we think you can have gathered that in many different ways
- You have project leadership skills, are organized and proactive in the way you work
- You are a peoples person and likes to do that “little extra” for your colleagues and make everybody feel welcome
- You take initiative and can plan for activities happening at the office like, team activities, common breakfast or an occasional movie/game night
- You have good communication skills in both Swedish and English
- To be able to commute between Östersund and Åre office we see that you need a B-drivers license
- Prior experience of office moves is a plus, but not required