At Bontouch, we work based on one simple but ambitious principle : to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. To have the greatest impact on users all over the world, we partner up with our favorite companies to create highly useful, beautiful-looking, visionary mobile and web apps that make life easier for millions of users in the real world. We work with partners such as Swish, PostNord, SJ, SEB among many others. We offer our partners a unique long-term engagement model where we provide all the skills required for modern digital product development including strategy, design, development, testing and maintenance.
What is the secret of our success? We are a team, we work together, learn from each other and trust in each other. We work together in-house in our Bontouch studios to ensure that we deliver products of the highest quality with the end user in focus. For us, collaboration, knowledge exchange, our diverse backgrounds and shared passion for creating the best possible digital products is our winning combination.
Are you an QA whizz who is passionate about delivering high quality products? Are you a driven team player who is full of ideas about how to improve ways of working with quality through the development process?
Great! We look forward to getting to know you!
Today, the Bontouch QA team consists of 18 members with focus on quality and testing. We all work within different agile projects at Bontouch, but regularly collaborate together as a team to continuously improve our QA/development processes to help ensure product quality. For us it’s important to care a great deal about the end-user experience, realizing that clever technical solutions only truly shine when packaged in a way that humans appreciate.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with fun and passionate developers, designers, product owners and other coworkers of different backgrounds to create mobile apps used by millions of people worldwide.
- Participate with a test perspective in all phases of the development process, from design and business requirements to the development and release.
- Plan the testing of your app by preparing test accounts and test data and facilitate test sessions with the team.
- Perform manual testing on mobile apps for Android and iOS, both by exploratory testing and functional testing.
- Perform regression testing as part of release testing of our apps.
- Test our apps when new mobile devices or new versions of iOS or Android are launched.
- Develop test cases and define test activities suitable for different situations.
- Write detailed and clear bug descriptions and help your team prioritize them by severity and impact.
- Take part in our continuous work for improving our QA infrastructure and processes.
Who you are
- You have 1+ years of experience working with software testing and have a good understanding of how to work with testing in agile teams.
- We think you like to structure your work, have attention to details and are passionate about testing.
- You are a team player with great communication skills and enjoy working closely together with your colleagues.
- It’s beneficial if you have experience from mobile app development or similar experience.
- You are a curious person and exploring products in depth makes you thrilled!