At Bontouch we have a simple but ambitious idea: to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet.
We partner with our favourite companies, from 3M Post-it® to H&M, to create beautiful mobile apps and websites that are a pleasure to use.
Currently we are looking for a product designer for our studio in London.
The studio is small but growing. As the product designer you will be our go-to person for crafting pitches, building products and representing our design needs.
You will be the sole designer in London whilst being a part of our company-wide design community consisting of over 50 creatives working from Stockholm, Östersund/Åre, Kalmar and New York.
This role is a great opportunity for you who enjoy getting your hands dirty and want to be involved building a studio from (almost) scratch with the backing and resources of a successful parent organisation.
What you'll do
- Leading the design process in pre-studies from research, ideation, exploration, concept creation and prototyping.
- Helping find potential new partners for our London studio through the creation of pitch decks and being part of a new business team.
- Assessing potential new partners current digital products and suggesting improvements or future strategic direction.
- Be part of a small but ambitious team working with a mix of developers across our retail, banking and logistics partners.
- Design resource planning when needing assistance from the larger Bontouch design community.
- Help with planning for future design requirements as the London studio grows.
- Representing Bontouch in the London / UK design community.
Who you are
- You have at least 3+ years of work experience as a UX/UI or product designer with a strong understanding of user experience and design research.
- You have a solid portfolio of shipped mobile app projects and have experience from working with features from start to finish.
- Solid experience with a proven track record of great interaction and visual design.
- You have previous experience with pitch work and conceptualization.
- You follow mobile trends, love to try out new apps and have opinions on how they could be improved, both in terms of shape, functionality and usability.
- You care for the user and test your designs continuously.
- You are a great problem solver, have an excellent ability to communicate your design work to others, and you thrive in a collaborative, explorative environment within cross disciplinary teams.