At Bontouch, we have a simple but ambitious idea: to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. To have the greatest impact on users all over the world, we partner up with our favorite companies—from Swish to 3M Post-it®—to create highly useful, beautiful-looking, visionary mobile apps and websites that reduce friction for millions of users in the real world.
How do we succeed? We believe in the people behind Bontouch. For us, knowledge exchange, our diverse backgrounds and shared passion for what we do are our greatest assets. We work closely together, learn from each other and believe in each other.
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to take an important part to make sure we grow with the right people. You will extend our People & Talent team to help us grow and attract more top talent to Bontouch. You will be given a great deal of responsibility to work both in team as well as individually in your daily work with the rest of the organization.
What you’ll do
- Taking responsibility for the candidate processes by managing: Sourcing and connecting with tech talents, Screening applications, Interviewing and managing the recruitment process end to end
- Assist our studios, competence areas and product teams by building up a strong network and take lead on recruitment needs.
- Develop the way we work to establish smooth recruitment processes.
- Be proactive with our talent source by strengthening the network to grow the organization with more enthusiastic and passionate talents.
- Be a part of the cross-functional competence sharing within the organization and be an important part in developing the People & Talent team as a competence area.
- Educate and coach the organization within recruitment, and guide them in how to look at things in a new way.
- Be a part of developing the People & Talent team by supporting your teammates with your competence.
Who you are
- You have +2 years’ experience in (end-to-end) recruitment in hiring tech profiles.
- You will have an important part in contributing and supporting your teammates and developing the People & Talent team.
- You are up to date and understand the real needs of tech talents, have a genuine interest in the tech scene and the digital products we do.
- You are always one step ahead when it comes to; always seeking new ways and tools to approach top talents and looking for the new hidden sources of candidates.
- You are used to coaching and challenging an organization in the recruitment area.
- You speak Swedish and English at a fluent level.
The position is based at the Stockholm office working in a hybrid solution with a mix of working from home and at the office.