At Bontouch, we have a simple but ambitious idea: to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. To have the greatest impact on users all over the world, we partner up with our favorite companies—from Swish to 3M Post-it®—to create highly useful, beautiful-looking, visionary mobile apps and web sites that reduce friction for millions of users in the real world.
How do we succeed? We believe in the people behind Bontouch. For us, knowledge exchange, our diverse backgrounds and shared passion for what we do are our greatest assets.
We work closely together, learn from each other and believe in each other.
We are visionaries. We are game changers. We are Bontouchers.
Would you like to be part of our team and help us change the way our partners interact with their customers?
Great! We look forward to getting to know you!
We are looking for a UX designer with a deep understanding for the user and a strong passion for mobile products. A creative problem-solver, who loves to transform complex solutions into delightful and user-friendly app experiences.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a fun and skilled team of designers, developers, testers and project managers to create mobile experiences used by millions of people worldwide.
- Work with multiple stages of the design process, from concept creation and user research to high-fidelity wireframing.
- Plan and facilitate creative workshops and design studios, both internally and together with the client.
- Iterate, prototype and test your designs to come up with solutions that’ll be loved by users.
Who you are
- You have a solid portfolio of projects and a good knowledge of UX design.
- You have worked with interactive services where the user experience has been crucial, at an agency or a product company.
- You follow mobile trends, love to try out new apps and have opinions on how they could be improved, both in terms of shape, functionality and usability.
- You are familiar with the design thinking methodology and its tools.
- You care for the user and test your sketches and wireframes continuously.
- There are many ways you can have acquired your knowledge, but you might have a post-secondary education, e.g. Berghs, Beckmans, Hyper Island or from a technical university such as KTH.
- You are a great problem solver, have an excellent ability to communicate your design work to others, and you thrive in a collaborative, explorative environment.