At Bontouch, we have a simple but ambitious idea: to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. To have the greatest impact on users all over the world, we partner up with our favorite companies—from Swish to 3M Post-it®—to create highly useful, beautiful-looking, visionary mobile apps and web sites that reduce friction for millions of users in the real world.
How do we succeed? We believe in the people behind Bontouch. For us, knowledge exchange, our diverse backgrounds and shared passion for what we do are our greatest assets.
We work closely together, learn from each other and believe in each other.
We are visionaries. We are game changers. We are Bontouchers.
Would you like to be part of our team and help us change the way our partners interact with their customers?
Great! We look forward to getting to know you!
We are looking for a Visual Product Designer with a sharp eye for details and a passion for mobile user interfaces, both in terms of shape, functionality and usability. You have a creative mind and love to translate brands and services to delightful app experiences.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a fun and skilled team of designers, developers, testers and project managers to create mobile interfaces used by millions of people worldwide.
- Set the visual direction for mobile products, based on the client’s visual language and the design principles of different mobile platforms.
- Work on the nitty gritty details of the app UI, such as iconography, typography, illustrations and animations.
- Iterate, prototype and test your designs to come up with solutions that’ll be loved by users.
Who you are
- You have a solid portfolio of projects and a good knowledge of UI design.
- You have worked with interactive services where the user experience has been crucial, at an agency or a product company.
- You are familiar with the different mobile platforms, even if you might be more familiar with one of them, and can translate brands to mobile interfaces.
- You have a sharp eye for details and typography and have some experience in animation and illustration.
- You are a true pro in Figma and a frequent user of one or more prototyping tools.
- There are many ways you can have acquired your knowledge, but you might have a post-secondary education, e.g. Berghs, Beckmans or Hyper Island.
- You are a great problem solver, have an excellent ability to communicate your design work to others, and you thrive in a collaborative, explorative environment.